Welcome to Bestbrook Farmstay
Current Covid Safe Information
- Prospective guests must complete a questionnaire before being permitted to visit/stay:
A) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
B) Have you been in close contact with someone who has COVID19 in the last 14 days? C) Have you been in a COVID19 hot spot as defined by the chief health officer in the last 14 days? D) Are you/or anyone in your household suffering with a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours and are you otherwise unwell?
- Guests and staff must meet the above criteria to enter the property. If you are unwell stay at home.
- As well as completing our Covid declaration Guests must use the QR code to register – Check in Qld app manual code: 025115.
- The latest information in regard to guest hygiene will be displayed on signage throughout the property and good practices will be promoted.
- All staff must practice good hygiene including regular hand washing and encourage social distancing.
- Our staff are to encourage and promote regular hand washing and sanitizing and social distancing.
- Anyone who has been in a South East Queensland impacted area since 1am AEST 29th June 2021, must continue to wear a face mask at all times when you are outside your home, unless 14 days have passed since you were last in the area.
- If, in the event someone on the property during your stay has been tested positive, you will be notified via the email provided to us.
- Policys regardings fees and cancellations please go to the rates page for further information.
- Please be patient with our staff and others as we are following rules, help us and by following the rules too.
Located in beautiful South East Queensland, an easy 90 minute drive from Brisbane or Gold Coast nestled among the spectacular rolling hills of the Great Dividing Range, Bestbrook offers the perfect opportunity for a relaxing break.
Bestbrook is a family-owned and operated property offering traditional Australian farmstay holiday experiences with various accommodation styles available; self-contained rustic country cabins, backpacker village bunkhouse and bush camping for tents, camper trailers and caravans.
Come and join the fun! Make the most of the free farmstay activities including animal feeding, milking cows, making butter, billy tea and damper, wagon rides and whip cracking. Horse riding is our speciality; all levels of experience from beginner to advanced are welcome.
A Bestbrook farmstay holiday is ideal for adventure seekers, family groups or the young at heart. Enjoy the Australian country hospitality at the licensed Restaurant and Bar. We cater for weddings, school camps, bus tours, conferences and corporate functions.
We are dog-friendly as long as your dog is controlled and does not bother the guests or livestock.