Welcome to Bestbrook Farmstay
Covid Safe Business
In accordance with the health department and the easing of restrictions in the tourist accommodation sector from the 12th June we are able to start taking bookings for the 13th June onwards. We recognize that whilst it is safe to open back up, the virus has not disappeared and it is our duty to ensure we do not contribute to any further spread and ensure our guests and staff are safe. We take this matter very seriously and have implemented changes in the way we do things.
- Prospective guests must complete a questionnaire before being permitted to visit/stay. A) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days. B) Have you been in close contact with someone who has COVID19 in the last 14 days. C) Have you been in a COVID19 hot spot as defined by the chief health officer in the last 14 days. D) Are you suffering with a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours and are otherwise unwell.
- All staff must practice good hygiene including regular hand washing and social distancing.
- The latest information in regards to guest hygiene will be displayed on signage through the property and good practices will be promoted.
- Additional had sanitizing will be available for guests and staff to encourage regular hand washing.
- Communal facilities in the camping areas will be closed for general use until further notice. All campers will need to be self contained. This means own shower/toilets.
- Where practicable, guests will maintain a minimum distance of 1.5m from other guests.
- If in the unlikely event, someone on the property during your stay has been tested positive you will be notified via the email provided to us.
Located in beautiful South East Queensland, an easy 90 minute drive from Brisbane or Gold Coast nestled among the spectacular rolling hills of the Great Dividing Range, Bestbrook offers the perfect opportunity for a relaxing break.
Bestbrook is a family-owned and operated property offering traditional Australian farmstay holiday experiences with various accommodation styles available; self-contained rustic country cabins, backpacker village bunkhouse and bush camping for tents, camper trailers and caravans.
Come and join the fun! Make the most of the free farmstay activities including animal feeding, milking cows, making butter, billy tea and damper, wagon rides and whip cracking. Horse riding is our speciality; all levels of experience from beginner to advanced are welcome.
A Bestbrook farmstay holiday is ideal for adventure seekers, family groups or the young at heart. Enjoy the Australian country hospitality at the licensed Restaurant and Bar. We cater for weddings, school camps, bus tours, conferences and corporate functions.
We are dog-friendly as long as your dog is controlled and does not bother the guests or livestock.