Horse Riding at Bestbrook near Brisbane, Ipswich and the Gold Coast
- Horse rides catering for beginner riders up to the more experienced. We offer 1-hour and 2-hour horse trail rides. All rides are rated to suit the weakest rider in the group, this ensures that everyone has a great time and comes home safely. On long weekends and Easter we do not do 2-hour rides.
- Riding lessons run for about 30 to 45 mins. During your first lesson, you will learn how to sit correctly, where you should have your feet and how to hold on. By the end of your lesson, you will be able to guide your horse to the left and the right, complete a simple obstacle course, walk the horse and if you have shown good progress trot the horse by yourself. This is a great way for children and adults to master the skills needed for a trail ride and to go riding outside the enclosed yard with confidence and safety.
- Parent-led horse rides are available for children who have never ridden before or are nervous about having a lesson or are just too young to have a lesson but are keen to have a go. These are parent-led horse rides and it is a great way to introduce younger children to the fun of horse riding without the responsibility of having to control the horse. I promise you that you will tire before the child. Minimum age 2.
- Parent-led horse rides – (parent-led in yards 10-15min duration) $15.00 per child
- Introduction lesson in round yard, 30 to 45 minutes $45.00 per person. Minimum age 7.
- 1-hour trail ride (8 years and older with no prior experience require a lesson first) $65.00 per person
- 2-hour trail ride (Suitable for adults and intermediate to advanced child riders) $110.00 per person
Helmets are compulsory and all riders must complete a rider profile, adhere to the trail ride rules and follow staff instructions whilst on rides.
Prices are subject to change. These rates are valid 29/03/2018 to 31/03/2019