When only the Best will do
Whether it is a weekend away with the kids or a time to catch up with friends, Bestbrook is the destination for you. Imagine waking up in the crisp morning air, hearing stories from days gone by, the freedom to run and play, the simple pleasures of life, relaxing as you watch the sunset on another splendid Queensland experience, that’s what makes us unique.
Enjoy the simple pleasures of life by getting a hand on experience in milking a cow, or cooking your own damper (bush bread) on our bush microwave, then wind up the heat and boil the billy for a cup of Australian bush “billy” tea. At feeding time you can help feed the sheep, chickens, ducks and cows and if you are up to the challenge try a horse ride under the supervision of our experienced staff.
Bruce and Cyril, long time members of the Bestbrook family will introduce you to some of our local histories, take you on a wagon ride, teach you how to throw a boomerang and crack an Australian stock whip.
When the sun goes down on the farm you can enjoy a home cooked quality meal in our licensed restaurant. Afterwards you may retire to your cabin, sit around the campfire and toast marshmallows while basking under the sea of stars in the clear night sky.
Last of Spring & Bust into Summer Special
Stay 2 night and get 15% discount / Stay 3 nights get 20% discount
A farm stay the whole family will enjoy!
- Valid All of November till 16th December 2018. Subject to availability.
- Apply’s to cabin accommodation ONLY.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other specials.
- Book directly through office to receive discount
Escape to the Country
Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3!
- Choose any 4 nights and only pay for 3.
- Available school holidays.
- Not available: Public holidays, Easter and Christmas periods, night of lesser value free.
- Promo Code 4FOR3 to redeem the discount